AbeBooks is focused on the health and safety of our employees, and based on regional regulations and social distancing requirements this has resulted in longer than usual response times from Customer Support. Please be patient.
If you have a specific question about an order, we recommend contacting the seller directly. This is often the fastest way to obtain order information. View instructions.
Due to Covid-19, delivery times may be longer than normal in your area. Learn more
Many other questions can be answered by visiting our help center.
Before updating to HomeBase 3.2 we recommend making a backup of your HomeBase 3.0 inventory.
Once the update is complete all of your existing HomeBase 3.0 inventory will be present within HomeBase 3.2. You will not need to re-import any of your inventory.
To update from HomeBase 3.0 to HomeBase 3.2 follow the steps below:
1. Download HomeBase 3.2 by selecting “Download HomeBase” in the My Downloads section of your Members Menu. You can also access the download page via this link:
2. Select the [Download HomeBase] button.
3. Choose [Save File]. Once the download is complete, open the ‘HomeBase 3.2.exe’ file to launch the HomeBase 3 Setup Wizard. Simply follow the prompts to complete the installation.
2. Read and accept the End-User License Agreement.
3. Set the Installation Folder. It will be ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\AbeBooks\HomeBase 3\’ by default.
4. Select the Start Menu Shortcuts Folder. We recommend using the default HomeBase 3 folder location.
If the default folder is NOT selected for either of the above, make a note of the folders selected to make them easy to find later on.
5. Configure Shortcuts.
6. Select [Install]. The installation may take a few minutes.
7. Once installed, select [Finish] to launch HomeBase 3.2.
For more information on managing your inventory within HomeBase 3.2 please visit our online help