Ordering more than one book from a single bookseller can sometimes be a way to save on shipping costs. There are several ways to do this.
From your shopping basket:
- After finding a book you’d like to purchase, click [Add to Basket].
- Click [Find More Books from this Seller] above the book’s title in your basket.
- You will now be on the seller’s storefront where you can search just their inventory.
From a seller’s storefront
Storefronts are ideal for searching the inventory of specific booksellers – some customers bookmark the storefronts of their favorite sellers in their Internet browser.
- Click Bookstores in the red banner across the top of any page on AbeBooks
- Search or browse for a bookseller by name or location.
- Use the search box to search for a specific book or click [List this seller’s books] to browse through all their listings.
Storefronts can also be accessed from search results by clicking [More Books from this Seller].
From an individual book listing
- From the search results, click the book title to reach that listing’s details page, then click [Bookseller & Payment Information].
- You then have a choice of clicking the seller’s name to access their storefront or [Search this Seller’s Books] or [List this Seller’s Books].