You can easily save your search preferences so they’ll be applied to your future searches.
Saving your search preferences:
- On the Advanced Search page, click [Search Preferences].
- Select your preferences. You can:
Click [Save Search Preferences].
- Turn Boolean Searching on or off.
- Search for books only from bookstores in a specific country.
- Sort your search results by price, author, or books newest to AbeBooks.
- Select the number of results you want to be displayed per page.
Your future searches will include your preferences.
Please note that your Internet browser must be set to accept cookies in order to save your preferences. As well, these are saved on your computer only; if you search from another computer or browser, your preferences won’t be applied.