AbeBooks is focused on the health and safety of our employees, and based on regional regulations and social distancing requirements this has resulted in longer than usual response times from Customer Support. Please be patient.
If you have a specific question about an order, we recommend contacting the seller directly. This is often the fastest way to obtain order information. View instructions.
Due to Covid-19, delivery times may be longer than normal in your area. Learn more
Many other questions can be answered by visiting our help center.
HomeBase 3.2 offers dedicated fields for listing attributes, (e.g., Binding, Edition, Signature, Jacket, and Condition). Each of these fields contain a pre-populated dropdown list of common attributes.
If you wish to add your own custom attributes to these fields, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to the ‘Listings’ tab.
2. If you’re adding a new listing, select [New Listing]. If you’re editing an existing listing, choose the listing and select [Edit Listing].
3. In the ‘Attributes’ section, select the pencil icon next to the attribute you wish to add. A ’Manage Lists’ window will open.
4. Choose [Add] located below ‘List Items’.
5. Add your custom attribute in the ‘Label’ field.
6. Choose a value from the ‘Mapping’ field that best matches the custom attribute you’ve selected. (Your custom attribute will still be the term displayed within your listing on AbeBooks.)
7. Select [Apply] and [Close].
Your custom attribute has now been added and will appear as one of the available options within the attribute drop down list.