Returns and rejected orders negatively affect your completion rating. However, you can exclude up to three orders from your completion rating during a rolling 12-month period. Excluded orders are removed from your order total – for example, if you receive 50 orders and exclude one, the order total upon which your completion rate is calculated will be 49.
Follow these instructions to exclude an order:
- Click [Completion Rate] in the ‘My Account Stats’ section of your [My Account] page.
- Use the Month drop-down menu to find the month that the order was placed in.
- Click the [Unfulfilled] or [Returned] order count to find the order.
- Click the order count in the ‘Total Unfulfilled’ or ‘Total Returned’ column.
- Find the order you wish to exclude in the list that appears toward the bottom of the page and click [Request status change].
- Enter your comments for the request, and click the [Submit] button.
These instructions are also available as a video tutorial.