AbeBooks provides every registered bookseller with free storefront that is accessible via all our sites. Your storefront provides you with a unique URL that you can provide to buyers, so they can search your inventory exclusively.
You can customize your storefront to present specific information about your business, including a description and contact details, your own catalogs, and an image. You can edit your storefront as many times as you wish.
Follow these instructions to customize your storefront:
- Click [Edit My Storefront] in the ‘My Personal Information’ section of your [My Account Page].
- De-select any contact information you don’t want displayed by clicking on the corresponding checkboxes, and then enter a description of your bookselling business in ‘About your bookstore’.
- Select up to 2 catalogs to highlight on your storefront and enter a headline and description for each. All your catalogs will be displayed on your storefront, even if you select none to highlight.
- Choose a color and style for your storefront by clicking the radio button next to the desired template.
- Select one of our default images by clicking the radio button next to your desired picture. OR Upload your own image by checking ‘Your uploaded image’ and using the [Browse] button to locate your image file. Click [Upload].
- Click [Save and View Storefront].
- If you wish to make further edits, click [Edit This Page].